2019 CCBA JOB FAIR STUDENT INFORMATION SHEET
IMPORTANT DATES FOR STUDENTS
- Student Registration is open from January 21, 2019 to March 24, 2019 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Each student must complete their profile and upload their resume by March 24, 2019 at 11:59 PM CST. The Sunday, March 24, 2019 deadline is a strict deadline and will not be extended. Please plan ahead and register well in advance of the deadline.
- Each student must bid for 25 ranked employer selections between April 1, 2019 and April 14, 2019 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Students should receive their initial schedule on or before May 1, 2019.
- Initial drops, adds, and cancellations should be completed by May 5, 2019 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Final cancellations should be completed by June 3, 2019 at 11:59 PM CST.
- The Minority Law Student Job Fair will be held on Tuesday, July 23, 2019, at the Embassy Suites – Chicago located at 511 N. Columbus Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60611.
If you have any questions please first consult our informational website at www.ccbaminorityjobfair.org.
INTERVIEW SCHEDULES/SUMMER E-MAILS
Your interview schedule will be e-mailed to you during the summer. Because you will receive your schedule via e-mail, as well as all other correspondence from us, it is critical that you establish (if necessary) and provide us with an e-mail address through which you can be reached both now and this summer. Those students who, for whatever reason, will not have access to their school e-mail accounts over the summer will have to use or open some other e-mail account (i.e., Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc…). Moreover, if you need to establish an e-mail account that will be accessible during the summer, you must do so now (i.e., before you register for the Job Fair ONLINE) so that you can provide us with that e-mail address on your Online Student Registration Form. We apologize in advance, but we will be unable to process hundreds of change-of-e-mail-address requests. Therefore, please provide us with an e-mail address that you truly believe will be reliable from now until the date of the Job Fair.